Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'll live in Banjara Hills one day...The Dreams Movies and STYLE!!! Its Hyderabad...

So I'm at last at something, to do something that matter not just to me but to one and all, to make dreams into reality and to dream even more.
      Handsomely welcomed in this land I stand mesmerized at the culture, the lovely sweet helpful and STYLE oriented people, the skyscrapers the flush buildings and material, that too to remind you that I'm yet to explore the old heritage city of Hyderabad.
     The fan following Tollywood stars enjoy is crazy, people throng to cinema halls, once twice and umpteenth times, the posters and bill boards displaying their heroes in life size can make any one Marvell at their craziness, that too when I'm yet to visit temples of one of those stars.
   I never knew I'll end up working in South, that too in Andhra Pradesh, the only place I dreamed to reside in south India was the town of Malgudi in Kingdom of the God, the Kerala, here is no Swamy but you'll find a Reddy ready in every corner, the Jesson M. John my 'pen friend' from Kerala is not here, I'll miss Bannas of Rajasthan but here I'll find many Annas every day, to take me to office on shared Auto drive, or refresh me with excellent innovative tea.
        The Tea, the way they make tea here is the one I thought is my Brain Child, a good riddance from usual North Indian milk burnt tea; they call it Irani chai, so I can blame Iran for being copy cat of my tea.
for what I see from couple of my brisk to and fro journeys in this city, I find that here this lands provides ample opportunities for new start ups for everyone no matter what you want to do, if you have dedication and a vision you can make it large in this city.
    The Biryani or the Hyderabadi Biryani is the ultimate shaan of the Hyderabad along with Charminar, as I'm yet to see charminara but after gorging umpteen dishes of Biryani, the Dum, Egg or Chicken, I must say I'm loving it, that to when I was the one who usually used to avoid rice in meals.Talking about food culture, Biryani is ultimate dish with number of yummy curries, no neither Rice nor Banana is sold cheap here, yeah non-veg dishes are quite economical as compared to Veg. one.
      The shared taxi is one of the 'I'm loving it' type feature of Hyderabad, you can have economy ride at best comfort, but I must warn you these taxi wallahs are ones, who are crazy behind the Tollywood stars, so they imitates their actions and ride in that aura of that action packed cult only, at one step you'll think that you'd already run down by this truck on the other hand you'll thanking for good escape.
  The music will be Ringa Ringa instead of Dhinka Chika yet you'll find 'Sheila ki Jawani' being played everywhere, the dubbed English movies channels now no longer talk in that "UTV Action's maa ki aankh" but they'll be aired in Telugu, obviously.
         Another aspect of this city is the Cyber Fever, cyber towers, cyber mall, cyber city, cyber park and everything is there in this Hitch City, thousands of geeks working day and night on numerous projects, not only professional but also students dive in the ever flowing river of Techno-Gyan and Coaching available around here, you go for a stroll in evening in coaching city of Ameerpet here and you'll find lacks of pamphlets advertising different coaching programs carpeted on streets with inch of thickness... sounds like Kota, No?
    So after so much of work and studies one need to relax, right? No problems at all, this city is full of hangouts where you can have the fun of your life time, pubs, bars, Hookah, spots and what not!
    Now when I'm here, got a chance of working with awesomely motivated & dedicated guys here, I started dreaming again, sitting in my office at Kavuri Hills, I dreamt of Banjara Hills.


Cheerio folks :)
Bhadrajun

No comments: