Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tyalor Swift British Henna(हेना) in India ;)

One of side effects of post college and pre job life is that in the morning you have nowhere to go, college and work all starts by almost 7am, but when you have none to bother about you end up reading the morning daily with a large mug of tea, news is always as usual Manmohan or Montek giving new Hope-lines or Anna puncturing some corrupt wind bag  and the usual sports stuff about team India flunking again or some corner mention about some Ajlanshah Cup.
   But this all are usual stuff, right? So they can’t be calling for attention, rather what seeks my attention is funny advertisements in the paper, no I’m not talking about those one in times.. times boast of most bizarre ones.
Henna read ‘हिना ’  the natural die…   the natural die… You all know what it is c’mon everyone uses it in one way or the other.

So now this particular add tends to catch my attention 




Nopes no problems with Blondes or but yeah it do remind us of a couple blonde jokes though… which we can easily paste on Santa or Banta when our audience is unaware of presence of blondes in this world (blonde!!! Yeh kya hota hai… leave), rather it kicks my curiosity and no it’s not my dog's name(my father hates Dogs)… it’s the intriguing feeling that How come Taylor land up in Britain and have I ever seen British Blondes?

after days of watching her curly locks teasing and tempting me to dye my ever increasing Gray ones… I decided to google it, and bingo she isn’t a Briton, I cursed the this Henna product then the news papers and continued my sulking after all its me who've this problem with hair… they are freaking going gray and these advertisements with fake credentials can disappoints any one.

               I’m sure everyone would have got tempted by and then cursed one of these adds below…. See I’m not saying anything about these… because I know you all Know what I want to say.







Happy Morning Tea
Bhadrajun

No comments: